Local Marketing Services:
Control your Business DNA (Information), Reviews and Analytics from one dashboard.
“The most fundamental local advertising a small business can do is claim and add their information to all the USA business directory websites however; there are 100s and requires you to join each service individually.”
Today, 4 in 5 consumers search for local businesses online. See how your business information is shown across 70+ business directory sites. Scan Free Today
Focus on the important stuff while we keep your basic local marketing covered. Our Business DNA Promotion submits business information to a large ecosystem of the most important 70+ USA business directory sites. Updates across the entire network only takes 72 hours.
“A study found that up to 40% of business information online is incorrect!”
Quick Web Designs can fix any incorrect listings, claim new listings and merge duplicates. Our Business DNA Promotion service lets you control and correct all your business listings across 70+ partner sites, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp.
After years of development and professional partnerships we have created a new cost efficient Local Business DNA Promotion Service designed for every size business.
Focus on the important stuff while our service keeps your basic local marketing covered. Our Business DNA Promotion solution submits business information to a large ecosystem of 70+ business listing sites. Updates across the entire network only takes 72 hours.
For only the cost of a coffee a day you can effectively market your small business. We have a solution for any size business. No website required.
Take control of your business listings by:
- Get listed on the top 70+ USA business directory websites.
- Correct and enhance listings (72 Hour updates).
- Analytics – track business listing performance.
- Add rich content – logo, staff bios, photos, services, products and hours of operation.
- Duplicate business listing suppression (Helps SEO).
- Gain powerful natural business citations.
- One common dashboard.
- Reputation Management – View ‘Customer Reviews’ and email alerts for new reviews.
– Highlight great reviews across your listings.
– Email alerts are sent for any customer review made within our network.
* An example of premium business listing abilities:
From a single dashboard you can add a list of services directly in your listings to encourage clients to visit your business in person by linking a featured message directly from your listings to a special offering.